MWRD has enhanced the services available to you on our online payment website. You can pay your utility bill online, review past bills, compare usage histories and request e-bills instead of a paper bill through our online customer account access portal, LINK.
Register or login by clicking the "Pay Online" image below or using this link: https://mwsdlink.murfreesborotn.gov/. Registering will provide you the option to review account information and sign-up for e-bills, and one-time payments can be made without registering.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need your 9-digit customer and 8-digit account numbers to make the payment. These can be found at the top of your bill, or call Customer Service at 615-848-3209, Option 2 to have us look it up. Click on the “Online Payment’ link on the left-hand side of the page to pay your bill.
- These services are provided by a third party working in partnership with the City of Murfreesboro.
- Online payments made to the city through this third party and include a service fee for credit card and electronic check transactions.
- These service fees are used by the third party to develop, maintain, and enhance the online services.
- The City of Murfreesboro does not receive these funds.
- These service fees will be charged to the consumer at the time of the transactions.
|$5 - $10.00||$0.25|
|$10.01 - $15.00||$0.50|
|$15.01 - $20.00||$0.75|
|$20.01 - $25.00||$1.00|
|$25.01 - $30.00||$1.25|
|$30.01 - $35.00||$1.50|
|$35.01 - $400.00||$1.75|
*Payments made by cash, check, money order, by mail, or at our cashier counters will not require service fees.