Sports*Com Indoor Pool
*AS OF TUES, MAY 19, 2020, the indoor pool will be open for lap swim and organized activities only (exercise classes). NO open swim
- 10 foot depth in deep end
- 8 lanes
- 4 foot depth in shallow end
- Handicap access for therapy and rehabilitation
- 1-meter diving board
|ACTIVITY||MON / WED / FRI||TUES / THURS||SAT / SUN|
|Lap Swim||6am - 7:55am
11:05am - 6:05pm
7:05pm - 8:45pm
|6am - 7:55am
10:05am - 4:55pm
7:05pm - 8:45pm
|9:30am - 4:30pm
1:00pm - 4:30pm
|8:05am - 8:55am
5:55pm - 6:55pm
(Mon & Wed only)
|8:05am - 8:55am||NA|
|Gentle Joints||9:05am - 9:55am
|10:05am - 10:55am||9:05am - 9:55am
5:05pm - 5:55pm
6:05pm - 6:55pm
|8:15am - 9:15am
Sports*Com Aquatics COVID-19 Protocol
● Frequent facility cleaning, including disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
● Make PPE available for all staff.
● Alternate Facility Schedule: An altered schedule will be posted limiting the pool to 1 activity at a time.
● Alternate Facility Layout:
- Limit lap swim to 1 patron/lane
- Limit the number of aerobics patrons in the pool to 24 patrons per class
● Limit Your Workout: Please be aware we have limited workout space available. If people are waiting please limit your workout to 1 hour of lap swim or 1 aerobics class
● Sanitize Your Equipment: A 10% bleach solution will be available to sanitize equipment when taking/returning the equipment to the rack
● Signs Encouraging Physical Distancing: Signage will be placed prominently throughout the facility to drive awareness of this requirement.
● Bring a Mask/Face Covering: Patrons will be encouraged to bring their own mask or face covering and wear it while in the facility.
● Come Dressed and Ready: Wear appropriate swim attire as the wet locker rooms are temporarily closed.
● Bring Your Own Water or Sealed Beverage: All water fountains will be closed to avoid possible exposure so bring your own water or purchase water from the front desk.
● Keep Your Distance: Please respect all signage regarding Physical Distancing. Maintain at least six feet between you and others whenever possible.
● Sanitize Your Hands Upon Entering and Leaving the Facility: All patrons are asked to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible, including when arriving and before leaving the facility.
● Minimize Loitering and Unnecessary Conversations: We all want to catch up and visit, but please minimize your conversations so there’s no risk of excessive congregating or failure to comply with the minimum six feet Physical Distancing.
● Show Patience and Kindness to Your Fellow Members and Our Dedicated Staff: We are all here to improve our quality of life so let’s stay safe during this re-opening process.